Professional and High-Quality Drain Cleaning in Walnut Creek, CA
The simple task of rinsing the dishes off after breakfast can quickly be complicated by a clogged drain. Having clear drains that efficiently carry water, food, soap, and grease away from your home is essential to household daily tasks.
When a drain in your home becomes damaged or clogged you could find yourself facing a stressful and costly plumbing problem. Thankfully, the team at Absolute Plumbing and Drain has the training and the experience to provide effective and budget-friendly drain cleaning services. Regardless of the cause of your drain clog, or which part of your plumbing system is backed-up, you can trust the expert plumber in Walnut Creek, CA to help.
Drain clogs can happen in any part of your plumbing system, including:
- Kitchen: The drains in your kitchen sink are probably the most abused of all drains in your home. People seldom think about what they are rinsing down the drain, especially if they have a garbage disposal. Things like celery, noodles, and coffee grounds can expand in the drain when soaked with water and quickly cause a stubborn clog
- Shower and Tub: The average adult will lose 100 strands of hair on a daily basis, much of which is lost during bathing. This hair gets rinsed down the drain and mixes with shampoo, soap, and other residue causing health and beauty aids. Wads of hair coupled with skin product residue will create almost a cement type mixture that adheres to the inside walls of your pipes and eventually causes a serious clog
- Bathroom sink: Probably the most commonplace for a clog to occur, the bathroom sink is used at least twice daily by each member of your household for grooming and tooth brushing. This means that cosmetics, toothpaste, soap, and grime are rinsed down the drain several times per day at high volumes – an eventual clog is inevitable.
- Toilet drain: Although you may not think of your toilet as a drain, it does the same job by carrying wastewater and solids away from your home. These drains can easily be overwhelmed by heavy amounts of toilet paper, organic materials, and sometimes foreign objects that have been mistakenly flushed.
Avoiding clogged drains is really just a matter of being mindful of what is being rinsed or flushed down the drain. In the kitchen, keep a list of items that should not be put into the garbage disposal including grease, expandable foods, stringy or starchy fruits, and vegetables, and anything that is not food.
In the bathroom, add hair-catching drain covers to your shower, tub, and sink drains to ensure that large amounts of hair are not being rinsed down the drain. Child-proof your toilet to avoid foreign objects being flushed down the toilet and make sure that everyone in your home knows not to rinse non-organic materials down the drain like art supplies or chemicals.
Absolute Plumbing and Drain provides the following quality services in Walnut Creek, CA:
- Plumbing Services Walnut Creek, CA
- Remodeling Services Walnut Creek, CA
- Trenchless Sewer Lines Walnut Creek, CA
- Hydro Jetting Walnut Creek, CA
- Sewer Camera Inspection Walnut Creek, CA
- Sewer Line Repair Walnut Creek, CA
- Water Heater Service Walnut Creek, CA
Contact Absolute Plumbing and Drain Today!
If you need more information about how to take care of the drains in your home don’t hesitate to contact Absolute Plumbing and Drain or fill out the online form to schedule your appointment. Over time and through normal wear and tear, you will have a clogged drain regardless of the preventative steps that you take. Luckily, you can count on the experts at Absolute Plumbing and Drain to provide you with outstanding drain cleaning services.