Professional Plumber in El Sobrante, CA
The best way to ensure that your home and office do not fall victim to a plumbing breakdown is to partner with a leading plumbing company who has the training, experience, and equipment to handle any kind of plumbing problem – both big and small.
The team at Absolute Plumbing and Drain has made it our mission to provide exception repair, maintenance, installation, and replacement services for all portions of your commercial and residential plumbing system.
We work hard to maintain a well-deserved reputation for providing outstanding customer care and leading plumbing services.
- Drain Cleaning El Sobrante, CA
- Hydro Jetting El Sobrante, CA
- Sewer Line Repair El Sobrante, CA
- Trenchless Sewer Lines El Sobrante, CA
- Water Heater Service El Sobrante, CA
There are many things that can go wrong with your hot water heater, and our team knows the intricacies of each of them:
- Heating element. Whether you have a gas or electric water heating element, we can help to investigate any problems that you are having with it. We can also discuss with you options for a tankless water-heating system.
- If your thermostat is going out, your water heater might be heating water too high or too low. Our team knows just how to investigate this situation and get it all up and working properly
- If your water heater is more than six years old, you might start to notice some leaking or other problems with the tank. We can take a look at the integrity of your system and decide if it is time to have a new one installed.
The team at Absolute Plumbing and Drain of El Sobrante can help with all of these water heater troubles and more. We know how important your water heater is to your day-to-day productivity and we work hard to provide comprehensive and efficient water heater installation, repair, and maintenance services for our clients.
Drain Cleaning Services
The products that you rinse down the drains in your bathroom and kitchen are a mix of a high-volume of health and beauty products and solid materials. Some examples are;
- Grease from cooking meat
- Shaving cream at the bathroom sink or shower drain
- Hair from washing hair or brushing
- Soap from handwashing at the sink
- Cleaning chemicals
- Food scraps from the garbage disposal
The result of these items meeting in your main sewer line is a stubborn clog that is hardened and very difficult to remove. Absolute Plumbing and Drain of El Sobrante has the equipment and the experience with all types of drains so that we can identify which types of clogs or troubles you have, and how best to go about cleaning them.
Sewer Line Cleaning
A major part of your sewer system is the main sewer line – this is also called the primary sewer line and, it connects the drains of your home to the city or county sewer lines that run to the treatment facility. The sewer bill that you pay each month is for the service of connecting your main sewer line to the city or county sewer line.
All of the drains in your house funnel to the main sewer line. That means that the stuff that you put down the drains in your house, can put your main sewer line at risk. To prevent a sewer line breakdown, it is important to be thoughtful about what you are putting down your drains:
- Never put the non-flushable paper products into your toilet. While baby wipes, cleaning towelettes, and cotton balls might seem harmless, they can actually cause a big problem in your main sewer line.
- Do not pour grease or lard into your kitchen drains. When these mix with other materials in your main sewer line, they can create a big problem that will cause serious damage to your plumbing
- Do not flush foreign objects down your toilet. Not only does it take up to 7-gallons of water to flush your toilet, but the items that you flush down the toilet could cause serious harm to your sewer line
Absolute Plumbing and Drain of El Sobrante has extensive knowledge of all things sewer line related. We provide comprehensive sewer line service including; maintenance, repair, cleaning, installation, and replacement.
We guarantee all of our repair work for up to 24-months, and we are dedicated to beginning our relationship with you by having a live member of our team answer the phone when you call – never an answering machine. Call us today at 925-676-1900 or fill out the online form to schedule an appointment.