Pinole, California Plumber
When you have a plumbing need in your home or commercial building, the most important thing is to be able to pick up the phone and know that the plumbing company that you are calling is trustworthy and thoroughly trained.
At Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Pinole, we are dedicated to getting the job done right the first time. To do this, we make sure that each member of our team is highly-skilled and properly trained. We have the latest in plumbing equipment, to make sure that any plumbing job that you call us for is handled.
When you work with Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Pinole – you can rest assured that you are working with a professional and capable plumbing service. Our well-deserved reputation for quality service and competitive pricing is something we are very proud of. And, we will work hard to make sure that your plumbing services are completed to your 100% satisfaction.
In fact, we are so confident that you will receive quality service, that we guarantee our repair work for up to 24-months.
The drains in your home and business are extremely important to the overall function of your plumbing system. In fact, your drain system is the first point of contact for used water to be carried away from your home or business and out to the municipal sewer line.
Your plumbing system can (crudely) be divided into two parts – the part that brings water to your faucets, and the part that carries all of the water away. The part that carries all of the used water away, begins with the drains.
Some of the substances that can cause a drain clog are:
- Food scraps (potato peelings, noodles, flour, etc.)
- Health and beauty products
So, it is very important that your drains be cleared of obstructions and cleaned of build-up. Any amount of food, grease, or product build-up can cause the diameter of your drains to narrow, leading to water moving slower through them.
This will eventually lead to a clog, and the bacteria-filled water backing up into your sink, tub, or toilet. This scenario is a complete disaster and (often) a total mess. Not to mention the health-hazard that it poses to have puddles of bacteria-filled water collecting inside of your home.
At Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Pinole, we understand the importance of clean drains in both your home and your business. That’s why we offer comprehensive drain cleaning services using the latest technology and technique to ensure that your drains are clean and running clear.
Hot Water Heaters
You can attribute up to 60% of your monthly power bill to your hot water heater. In fact, it could easily be called the hardest working appliance in your home. Your hot water heater is working all hours of the day, even if you’re not at home.
All kinds of things can go wrong with your hot water heater. And, the team at Absolute Plumbing and Drain is highly-skilled in all of them. Some of the more common hot water heater problems include:
- On the side of your hot water heater is a thermostat that should always be set to 120 degrees. This is the recommendation from the department of energy as the most energy-efficient temperature as well as the safest temperature for all of the members of your household. However, if the thermostat on your water heater goes out the temperature might be higher or lower than 120 degrees – putting your power bill and your family members at risk.
- Burst tank. The biggest fear for most home owners is that their water heater tank will burst. This can occur for all sorts of reasons, but the number one reason is age. Your water heater is held together at a seam, and with time and age that seam can begin to weak and burst open. This results in flooding that will not stop until you turn the water off to your water heater or home.
The highly-skilled plumbers at Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Pinole are very familiar with all types of water heater malfunctions and, can handle those mentioned above and more!
In fact, we even service, install, and maintain tankless water heaters. These are a newer and more energy-efficient option of water heater that doesn’t heat water in a tank but, instead heats water as it moves through the pipes.
Just the word sewer makes you want to outsource anything to do with this subject. And, we don’t blame you. The sewer system for you home and business is something that most people don’t want to get involved with.
Your sewer system is pretty complicated, actually. It is very sensitive and is responsible for carrying away all manner of used water and solid waste from your home. There are various environmental and municipal regulations that must be complied with when it comes to your sewer system.
- Your sewer lines have broken or cracked due to obstructions, back-up of pressure, tree roots, or sagging
- Your sewer lines are very old and should be replaced with a newer and more durable material
Don’t trust your sewer line repair to anyone but Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Pinole. We have the years of experience, the knowledge of all things sewer line related, and the equipment necessary to get the job done right the first time.
Whether you have an overflowing toilet at 3 am, you need a video camera inspection of your sewer line, or you would like to discuss having a new water heater installed – the team at has got you covered!