Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world.
For Absolute Plumbing and Drain, that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers, and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our workers and operations.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have implemented many precautionary processes inside our business in response to the threat of the coronavirus based on precautionary measures outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands.
- We have ramped up cleaning and sanitation at our offices including our equipment.
- Technicians sanitize themselves before leaving for our offices for an appointment and right before entering your home or office.
- Our technicians will practice social distancing and will be wearing masks, when possible, to protect you and themselves from possible COVID-19 transmission.
- It’s standard practice for our technicians to wear gloves