Oakley, California Plumber
Having a problem with your plumbing system can be incredibly frustrating. Not only does it add expense to your already tight budget but, it interrupts the productivity of your day.
Anytime that you have trouble with your plumbing system, you want peace of mind that the plumbing company you are calling has the expertise and the training to provide you with outstanding service and customer care.
Thankfully, Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Oakley is just that plumbing company. For years, we have worked hard to earn a reputation of quality and honesty. Our clients are always 100% happy with our service – or, we’re not done yet! We guarantee our repair work, and we make sure that a live member of our team is dedicated to answering the phone.
Water Heater Services
The water heater in your home is probably the hardest working plumbing appliance in the whole place. In fact, your water heater works even when you’re sleeping! A huge number of the tasks that you need to get done each day require hot water and, when something goes wrong with your water heater, everyone in the house feels it.
Thankfully, your water heater shows some subtle hints that it is in need of professional service:
- The water coming out of the hot water faucet is lukewarm. This is a sign that there is probably a thick layer of sediment at the bottom of the water heater tank that needs to be flushed out.
- The water coming out of the faucet is rust colored or has an odor. This is a sign that the rod in your tank has gone bad and, you need to contact us right away for a consult.
- The tank of your hot water heater is leaking water. This is a sign that the seam of your tank has split and you likely need a new water heater installed.
Our team is highly-skilled in all manner of water heater installation, repair, and service. In fact, we are also experts in tankless water heaters and we can answer all of your questions.
If you are in need of drain cleaning services for your residential or commercial plumbing – Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Oakley is just the number to call! Drains and drain cleaning is just one of the many services that we specialize in. After all, it’s part of our name! A drain problem might seem like a simple little thing, but it can actually cause a big headache.
Having a clogged drain or a drain that is moving slowly can serious impede the daily productivity of your home or office. Not to mention the unsanitary conditions that it causes:
- When your kitchen sink clogs, it will usually back-up bacteria-laden water into the basin, making it unsafe to use until the clog is cleared and the sink is cleaned
- When your shower drain clogs, you will likely find yourself standing in an inch or so of used water that will not move down the drain or, is moving very slowly
- When your toilet clogs, it may or may not flood used water and human waste all over the floor of your bathroom
To avoid these disasters, and more, be sure to contact our office at the first sign of trouble. And, if you simply need a maintenance appointment to have your drains cleaned – we can help with that too! Whether you need repair, maintenance, or service for your drain system – Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Oakley will provide you with comprehensive and efficient support.
Sewer Line Cleaning
There are few things more disastrous than a main sewer line leak. The main sewer line for your home is buried under your house. It is the pipe configuration that connects all of the drains of your home to the municipal sewer line so everything can go to the sewage treatment plant.
So, if something goes wrong with your main sewer line, you will be facing a flood of raw sewage and human waste in your yard. This is easily every homeowner’s worst nightmare when it comes to their plumbing system.
Thankfully, all you have to do is make one call to Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Oakley, and we can provide you with outstanding sewer line service:
- We have the latest in sewer line inspection technology to include video camera inspection. We can easily run our video camera into your sewer lines and identify what is causing the problem and how to fix it.
- If your sewer line is due for cleaning, our team has the equipment and the skills to get your main sewer line scrubbed clean so you can avoid future problems.
- Replacement and Maintenance. If it turns out that your sewer line has been damaged (by tree roots or some other kind of obstruction) our team can replace the portions of the system that need replacing and get your system back up and running
Sewer systems are highly sensitive and, if something goes wrong, the impact that they can have on the environment around your home can be very damaging. Our team knows the specific regulations and how to get your plumbing and sewer line back in compliance.
Give us a call today to discuss all of your plumbing needs. Whether you need an expert technician to come to your home right away for a clog or, you would like to schedule a video inspection of your sewer line – we do it all! And, we are dedicated to making sure you receive service to your 100% satisfaction.