Antoch, California Plumber
There are a hundred things that you need to get done each day, and having a reliable plumbing system is essential to getting most of them done. In fact, without hot water, clear drains, and a high-functioning sewer system … much of what you need to get done each day would not only be left undone – you would be left with extra work … and, nobody wants that.
Thankfully, the team at Absolute Plumbing and Drain is committed to providing comprehensive and thorough plumbing services to home and business owners. We are committed to getting the job done right the first time. And, to do that, we make sure to stay up-to-date on all of the latest industry techniques and training.
Having drains that are running freely and without obstruction is something most of us take for granted. But, when your kitchen drain clogs or your toilet has overflowed all over the floor – the first thing you want is the situation resolved and quick!
Absolute Plumbing and Drain offers comprehensive drain cleaning services, to keep all of the drains in your home and business flowing without blockages.
When your drains get clogged, there are some negative consequences:
- A kitchen sink clog will leave your sink basin contaminated and unable to be used until the clog is cleared. If you have a commercial kitchen, this scenario will have a tremendous impact on your productivity
- A bathroom clog in the toilet could lead to bacteria-filled water and human waste poured all over the floor in your bathroom
- A clog in the washing machine or dishwasher will lead to your day-to-day tasks being totally halted until the clog or obstruction is dealt with
Make sure to contact our office as soon as you recognize the signs of a clog, and avoid these consequences in your home or business.
Expert Water Heater Service
Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Antioch knows how important it is that your hot water heater be in top working condition. In fact, your water heater could easily be called the hardest working plumbing appliance in your home. This means, if something goes wrong with your water heater – you will definitely recognize it.
The parts of your water heater include:
- Heating element. This is the part of the water heater that heats up the water in the tank. It can be powered by either electricity or by gas.
- This is what most people refer to as “the water heater” – the large metal tube that stands vertically in your laundry room or garage. Inside the tank is where the water is held.
- Just like your heater and air conditioner have a thermostat, your water heater has a thermostat. It works to make sure that the water in the tank stays at a certain temperature.
While your water heater isn’t very complicated and doesn’t have a lot of moving parts, it is extremely important and, any piece that malfunctions will have a big impact on the overall function of the water heater.
While you see the faucets and (some) of the pipes of your plumbing system inside of your home, the bulk of it is buried in the ground outside of your home. The biggest piece of your plumbing system is your sewer line. Also knows as your main sewer line the primary sewer pipe is responsible for collecting all of the waste and wastewater from the drains of your home and carrying it to the municipal sewer line.
Some of the things that can go wrong with your sewer line are:
- A break or leak. This is probably the worst thing that can happen with your sewer line. A break or a leak in the main sewer line will result in your yard being flooded with raw sewage.
- Pipes start sagging. Since your sewer pipes are buried in the ground. Tthat means they are vulnerable to the condition of the dirt they are buried in. If the dirt gets too wet or soft – the pipes will shift and start to sag.
- Fittings leak. If your sewer line pipes move or start to sag, they might pull at the fittings and cause them to start leaking.
At Absolute Plumbing and Drain, we know how important your residential and commercial plumbing systems are to your day-to-day life. And, we have dedicated our career and our reputation to helping Antioch area home and business owners with all of their plumbing system needs.
Whether you are in need of a brand new water heater being installed, a shower clog removed or even a major section of your sewer line being replaced – our team can help! Each of our plumbing experts has been highly-trained to use all of the latest in industry technology and technique.